Lyon + Post: Online Shopping where you can try on BEFORE you buy!


Their mission is to simplify online shopping by giving members the ability to see, touch, and try on clothes before they buy them. But how does it work, who pays for shipping and is there a member fee. Don't worry all those answers can be found here pulled directly from the website

Courtesy Lyon + Post

1. Sign Up 
2. Get Approved
3. Enter your credit card
4. Start Shopping
5. Queue Approval
6. Track your shipment
7. Receive your clothes
8. Play dress up
9. Ship back for FREE what you don't want
10. Repeat!


Courtesy Lyon + Post
Courtesy Lyon + Post
Courtesy Lyon + Post


FAQ

How does Lyon + Post work?
We want to bring the clothes to you and say goodbye to paying before you try things on. As a member, you will receive exclusive access to try-on clothes that you've selected before deciding to purchase.

How do I become a member?
There are two ways to become a member, either "Sign Up" on the homepage and we'll send you an invite when space is available or be referred by a friend and skip the queue.


Is there a membership fee?
Nope! We promise no hidden fees.


What if I change my mind after adding clothes to my queue?
We'll send you an email once we're ready to send your items. At that point, you'll have about three hours to modify or delay your shipment.


Can I return items I have worn?
No. We will only accept unworn, unwashed items with the tags still intact.


How do I prioritize items in my queue?
Put your favorite things at the top using the arrows next to each item. If an item in your top four isn't available, we'll send the next item in your queue. There isn't a limit to the number of items in your queue.


Is shipping really free both ways?
Of course it is! Brick and mortar stores don't charge you for trying on clothes, why should online shopping work any differently?


How long do I have to decide if I want to keep the clothes?
You have 7 days from when you get the clothes to see if they work for you. If you want to return something, keep the tags on the item and put it in the mail by the 7th day. We track all returns so we'll see when you're sending items back.


When will I get my order?
1-3 business days.


Do you ship internationally?
Not at this stage, but let us know if want us to change that at feedback@lyonandpost.com.


Where is my shipment now?
You can track your clothes at anytime by clicking the Shipments tab on your L+P account.


How do referrals work?
Send your custom referral link to a friend, and you'll receive a $40 credit to your account when they make their first purchase!


Is there a limit to the number of referrals I can do?
You can get a credit on your account for up to 3 referrals.


When will you charge my credit card?
We will charge your credit card after you’ve had an item for seven days. If you decide to keep what you’ve tried on, we’ll send you an invoice for the charge.


Where do I go for help?
If you have any questions whatsoever, email us at members@lyonandpost.com and our Member Services team will get back to you soon! You can also call us at (415) 580-1197.


When can I reach you?
As a general guideline, we are here to answer questions from 9am to 7pm, Monday through Saturday. However, feel free to contact us outside of these hours and we'll respond as soon as we can.


Where can I send my feedback?
We want your experience to be as seamless as possible, so please let us know if we can improve on any part of the process. Send in your suggestions to feedback@lyonandpost.com.

Comments

Popular Posts