theStyle: Shoegasm | Asics #Spring2013 #Shoegasm

Asics


It was Cinco De Mayo this weekend, a holiday I love to celebrate as a Cali girl. Hitting the beach, as the sun is out, celebrating a holiday I've come to enjoy, while while sipping margaritas - heyyy, cant go wrong with that!

So for this weeks Shoegasm, I was scouring for a pair I'd personally love to wear for this festive time, and came upon these Asics x Liberty design collaborations that I love. Asics are by far the most lightweight classic kicks that I know that have stayed true to its original.  This mix with the popular Liberty's print brings in such a laid back, spring/summer, pretty look.  I can't wait to slip them on with shredded shorts, bold colored hat, a pair of sunnies, and a cute top preferably with some silly lingo written on it like "Happy Cinco-De-Drinko!!"  (Haha, or not. Just kidding :)

Shoegasmic. xx


- Tina Nabati
Shoe Blogger
ShoeQUEENDOM

Comments

Popular Posts