theStyle: Mother's Day Gift Guide | What to get that perfect lady! #MothersDay #GiftGuide #Beauty @lupitawoo
Mother's Day Gift Guide
Written By: Lupita Woo
1. Eminence Organics Celebrity Picks Gift Set 2. Flowerbomb By Viktor and Rolf 3. Sigma Essential Kit 4. Michael Kors: Selma Satchel 5. Massage Envy Gift Card 6. MAC Cosmetics- Nail Lacquer
We want to wish all the wonderful Mothers out there a very Happy Mother's day. We know how much work it is to be a busy mom whether you're a stay at home mom or a busy working mom trying to be super woman keeping it all together. First off, being the only mom here at the Stylist Handbook, I want to thank Devon de la Poer for allowing me to be a part of this project. I feel very blessed to be writing this post.
Here are a few things Moms can appreciate on this Mother's day.
1. Éminence Organics: which we at the Stylist Handbook love, let us know about some really great organic and Eco friendly gift sets for mom. I choose the Eminence Organics Celebrity Picks Gift Set because all of us should feel like mini celebs in our own right. Below is a description of whats included straight from Eminence. More gift sets can be found here
"Take the lead from our celebrity devotees and start with two of Éminence’s best-selling products that will revolutionize your skin! Reawaken your complexion with nature’s fountain of youth, thanks to the restoring power of plant-derived hyaluronic acid, plus vitamin-rich strawberries and rhubarb in the Strawberry Rhubarb Hyaluronic Serum. Achieve a luminous glow with our Blueberry Soy Exfoliating Cleanser, infused with antioxidant and tannin-rich blueberries that combine with the healing and soothing powers of soy to refine and polish your skin, leaving it soft and smooth. Includes: Strawberry Rhubarb Hyaluronic Serum Blueberry Soy Exfoliating Cleanser."
2. Viktor and Rolf's Flowebomb: this fragrance is to die for. I first saw this at the Sephora's feature wall a few months back and I fell in love with it. This will be a good fragrance to add to Mom's collection.
3. Sigma Essentials Kit: As many of you already know I'm a makeup artist and I love a good quality brush. I personally recommend Sigma brushes and in this set you will find all the essential brushes for the professional artist or even some of us that are dabbling amateurs.
4. Michael Kors Selma Satchel Bag: This bag needs to be a part of my personal collection. It big enough to hold all the personal essentials and my handy iPad that I carry with me at all times. This is definitely a Mommy purse. You can also pack all of your toddler's favorite snacks, It comes in an assortment of colors so you make it work for your wardrobe.
5. Massage Envy Gift Card: What mom doesn't like a good massage. This is practical and easy to get so that your Mom or yourself can feel pampered and appreciated.
6. MAC Nail Laquer: After you have pampered Mom with a massage, you can purchase a nail polish for her and treat her to a mani pedi session. This one is my favorite by MAC Cosmetics in the color Heroine, appropriately named for this occasion.
7. MAC Cosmetics in RiriWoo: This is by far MAC's most popular lipstick right now. It sold out in about 3 hours when it was first introduced to the market. Inspired by Rihanna, this gives your mom a perfect shade of red for a sexy night out with the girls or a date night. I'm dying to make this a part of my collection.
Any of these gifts will make mom happy, one thing is certain though, pamper mom all you can on this special day, she will appreciate it. Thank you to all the fashionista moms out there, we want to wish you a Happy Mother's Day!
PS. If you missed the deadline for shipping take a note from the mom book and print out the shipping confirmation (minus the price) and put it in a card and give to mom (or email if your away), so mother's day doesn't really end because mom will get to open another gift at a later date too!
Until Next Time, Stay Gorgeous
Beauty and Fashion Expert