theStyle: Style Obsessed | See by Chloe #StyleObsessed

See By Chloe April Small Duffel Bag in Mint


Style Obsessed : See by Chloe



I just can't get enough of this duffel bag from See By Chloe. The mint green  hue is exceptional -- I am a sucker for colorful leather -- and the duffel shape reminds me of the vintage doctor bag that I used to carry in High School.

With the focus on color, I would pair this bag with a neutral palette, making sure the silhouettes are equally classic. But can I dismiss it's fun appeal? Absolutely not! That's why I'm wanting to pair this bag with a healthy dose of pattern, like these printed cropped pants from Tibi, and a complementary pop-color accessory, like these lemon leather loafers from Jason Wu. Plenty of room and a detachable cross-body strap means that this bag will serve double duty, whether I'm headed into the office or out with the gals.

-Schatzie M.



Wear With:

Untitled #9
1.V-Neck T-Shirt 2. Quilted Jacket 3. Paisley Trousers 4.Yellow Loafers
5.Rumba Watch 6.Storybook Butterfly Studs

Comments

Popular Posts