theFASHION: How to Style a Parka | Alice + Olivia #Fashion #Howtostyle

alice + olivia Gretchen Puffer Coat with Fur Collar


How to style: Alice + Olivia Puffer Coat
Written by Schatzie Miller



With the threat of snow looming and not a warm day in sight, I was thrilled to find this Puffer Coat by Alice + Olivia. The defined waist and flare hem combination keep the shape feminine. I can't wait to pair this puffer coat with my favorite, and equally classic, layering pieces such as oversize sweaters, fur lined boots and cable-knit gloves. Commuting won't have any discomfort, as I'm sure the fur trim collar will keep my face warm from the snapping winds.


-Schatzie M.
Wear With:

Untitled #7
1.Print Scarf   2.Boots with Fur Trim 3.T-shirt with Silk Panel 4.Slim Fit Jeans
5.Classic Tote 6.Sunglasses 7.V-neck Sweater 8. Cable Detail Gloves

Comments

Popular Posts