theFASHION: Shoegasam - Holiday Wedge #Shoegasm #HolidayStyle @Shoequeendom

SG




Happy Holidays!! Christmas was great fun with friends and family (even though I'm Jewish) with so many smiles and laughs. Before Christmas I had a great birthday, and now comes a new year which means the sparkles are coming out for a night full of even more amazingness to cap out 2012.

These Boutique 9 ankle boots totally caught my eye. The wedge heel is captivating, yet not blinding, which tends to happen at new year celebrations (in my experience, anyway, ha.). I love the look of these boots with any of your favorite mini dresses, it's gives you an unexpected fun style, and is still festive.  Plus, the boot hits right above your ankle, there is that little twist I always look for.

Shoegasmic!! Happy new year everyone! 2013 will be epic!

xx T


Comments

Popular Posts