theFashion: Coachella | Spirit of a Fashion time #fashion #steetstyle #indiefashion







In honor of the music festivals and the coming summer here is some proper Coachella fashion to get inspired for the coming warm months. This weekend apart of me wished I was at Coachella but I was in an interesting intimate space, building content and came to the conclusion that I wasn't in the mood to pay for the overpriced tickets. I was bit by the festival bug in my early teens and played it out a little hard for being in my late 20's now. Don't get me wrong I would love to go to Coachella for the experience, the music and the partying but I haven't had the chance yet. Needless to say, I enjoy the fashion experience and seeing what is happening with our youth culture. I am so happy that we have the internet so you can still see the fashion and good times that went on. Partytime!


I want a new experience other than your typical party crowd which I'm hoping to get for Lighting in a Bottle on Memorial Day Weekend which encompasses not only music but yoga, meditation, and spirituality. Be safe out there!



One band that played at Coachella that I was recently introduced to is First Aid Kit, a sister duo from Sweden. I'm currently obsessed with the song "Emmylou" and what it now reminds me of, I love the human experience, we learn so much about ourselves.

Sources: EgoTV
Some other interesting articles: EgoTV, Funny or Die

Comments

Popular Posts