Lots of Cake


(what a birthday cake)

I feel like this weekend was a long weekend... I split my time between Orange County and Los Angeles. I headed down to OC on Friday night and attended Keslyn's (my baby niece) baptism and first birthday party on Saturday. In the evening I jetted back up to LA for Stylist George Blodwell's Birthday at his home in Hollywood. And then Sunday I went for a long walk like 4 miles, worked and prepped for two photo shoots this week. I finally got my website updated!!! I have all my services listed for fashion styling, wardrobe styling and writing.




While down in OC I enlisted the help of my 13 year old brother TJ to take some quick shots of me and he is quite the little photographer. Don't you think so?


(the coolest little brother, TJ)

Wardrobe: Black dress second hand, white vest from my step mothers closet, belt Daisy Gonzales, Sunglasses Gucci, Shoes Steve Madden, Bracelet Banana Republic

Comments

Popular Posts